Monday 11 June 2012

Inner Beauty OuT!...:)***

Our Let Your Inner Beaut OuT! workshop just happened in such perfect timing: after the fire Full Moon in Sagittarius & lunar eclipse and before the Transit of Venus, so this embrace of inner beauty for outer radiance was deeply felt and the Divine inspiration kept on pouring on us throughout the day! And what a day with the inner fire lit up the London Tao Centre, fireworks of joy, rainbows of laughter, clouds of love and happiness with a lovely group coming from the different parts of the world and uniting in sisterhood for the best of the fire qualities within each woman. Thank you for your sparkly presence!
So much power, love & beauty we celebrated!***
 * * Thank you for your feedback **

** "Empowering!! Truly beautiful day, really helped heal & empower me from within. Revitalising my mind, body & spirit. A BIG HUGE THANK YOU. " T.O.
** "Beautiful, heart-opening day. It also felt very self-nurturing and healing. Thank you Anamarta!" T.L.
** "Thank you for being such a graceful reflection of the Divine feminine. I have found today has been a very sacred experience I will always cherish. I will welcome Venus in tomorrow with your wisdom in my heart and soul. May you continue to shine bright!" J.T.
** "I liked the workshop and think that really managed to connect more with myself and my heart. Thanks for a wonderful day." A.O
** "All good! Feel very feminine, loved and nurtured in good company. I need to connect with others in this level." AM
** "Thank you with all of my heart for a wonder-full day. What a joyful & fiery exploration. Feel I have something really precious to take away. Truly inspiring & motivating. Looking forward to more - soul sisters searching & finding love, joy & peace." L.C
Anamarta

No comments:

Post a Comment