Monday 11 March 2013

Shedding Skin, Rebirthing, Full Blossoming!!...

Beautifully profound and memorable day!!... What a great pleasure to assist this powerful rebirth!!... A lovely and truly special Jade Goddesses, two sisters, 'long time students' and saying this: soul sisters, from many journeys... And one of them with her baby girl in her belly...
Someone called me a "spiritual midwife", he he he, yes, made me laugh a lot; the same sacredness I do this work, comes along with the light heart and humour, (very important, in my opinion!...). Such a bless to hold the space for these Goddesses blossoming fully into their beauty!...Aloha Mahalo...!

***Rebirth Jade Goddesses***
Thank you for your feedback!

*** "I'm feeling peaceful and refreshed. Thank you for the beautiful weekend!" S.S.

*** "Thank you for opening such a beautiful, sacred space for us to shed skin and rebirth. Powerful magic, magical power. I feel open and ready to realise dreams, live life fully and manifest my inner desires. You are beautiful, thank you, I love you. Aloha Mahalo" M.G.

*** "A lovely workshop full of useful information and tips. Beautiful meditations and journeys. Thank you!" S.E.

*** "A very powerful death/rebirth experience. I feel cleansed, positive and new... Thank you Anamarta for your beauty, grace, wisdom, smile and friendship. Aloha to the new life." S.E.

*** "Rebirth + letting go. I didn't realise I needed this day so much and at such profoundly perfect timing as always! :) really powerful + healing. Lots to allow to settle, but a beautiful day. Thank you again Goddess Anamarta" C.P.

*** "Obrigado pelo lindo trabalho que fazes. Crias um espaco onde e possivel explorar e transcender os limites e as condicoes de ser-se humano neste tempo aqui na Terra. Continua a crescer e expandir." A.V.

*** "A very safe warm lovely cocoon, to emerge and fly like a butterfly. Thank you." R.C.

*** "Once again thank you for creating and holding such a magical sacred space. To be able to allow myself TO BE... Soft, gentle, focused and empowered. It is this Divine knowing which enables my soul to blossom and grow and go thru the unknown path ahead!! 
Very very powerful insights." J.T.

Anamarta

No comments:

Post a Comment