Thursday 20 June 2013

Berlin Private Workshop

I so much enjoyed the nice, 'alternative' and sunny Berlin, just arrived with the beginning of the Summer! Thank you dear Petra for organising an unforgettable workshop - private workshop in the church!!... What an experience; well, in a beautiful room above a stunning church in the middle of town - how cool this sounds! We started with Jitush birthday and finished with an inner marriage, a new cycle within to bloom and flourish.
                                      Here the Jade Goddesses :)))
 Thank you for feedback:
  • "Very flowy, well structured. I had lovely time and I'm very happy that I travelled from London for this. I'm just happy to have learned new things. Thank you. " J.N. Czech Republic
  • "Thank you so much for this wonderful workshop and for being what you teach! I am very glad about having refreshed all the Taoist and Jade Egg practices, and hopefully working with them continuously! But even happier I am about how beautiful this experience was! And wonderful to have you as my guest, friend and gypsy sister here in Berlin!" P.B. Germany
Anamarta

No comments:

Post a Comment